Demetrius Manthopoulos since 1902 working as emporouplallilos on the premises of Gr. Dimitropoulos with the trade of fabrics and yarns in the Hermes store 54. Since 1924 partner of George Dimitropoulos until 1936. Since then continues with the name "D. Manthopoulos Co. Ermou 54 "along with his son, Basil. The last 35 years the company continues the grandson of the founder, Thanasis B. Manthopoulos based in Gerokostopoulou Street 7.